A way to uninstall TheBrain 8 from your PC
TheBrain 8 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by TheBrain Technologies
. Go over here
for more info on TheBrain Technologies. You can see more info about TheBrain 8 at http://www.thebrain.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TheBrain directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\TheBrain\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove TheBrain 8. TheBrain 8's main file takes about 551.00 KB (564224 bytes) and is named TheBrain.exe.
TheBrain 8 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.36 MB (1424280
bytes) on disk.
- PersonalBrain.exe (551.00 KB)
- TheBrain.exe (551.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (254.50 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (34.40 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of TheBrain 8. For other TheBrain 8 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
A way to erase TheBrain 8 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
TheBrain 8 is a program offered by TheBrain Technologies. Sometimes, people want to erase this program. This can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase TheBrain 8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate TheBrain 8 or simply click the Search feature and type in "TheBrain 8". The TheBrain 8 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click TheBrain 8 in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about TheBrain 8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TheBrain 8:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.thebrain.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TheBrain\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TheBrain 8.
8. After uninstalling TheBrain 8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of TheBrain 8 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TheBrain 8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed TheBrain 8:
|Islamic Republic of Iran||50%|
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall TheBrain 8 by TheBrain Technologies from your PC, nor are we saying that TheBrain 8 by TheBrain Technologies is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall TheBrain 8 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-12-25 02:35:43.143