This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall TheBrain 8 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall TheBrain 8 from your systemTheBrain Technologies
. Further information on TheBrain Technologies can be seen here
. More info about the program TheBrain 8 can be seen at http://www.thebrain.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TheBrain folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall TheBrain 8 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\TheBrain\uninstall.exe". Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled TheBrain.exe and occupies 560.50 KB (573952 bytes).
TheBrain 8 contains of the executables below. They take 1.39 MB (1452896
bytes) on disk.
- PersonalBrain.exe (560.00 KB)
- TheBrain.exe (560.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (263.50 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (34.84 KB)
The current page applies to TheBrain 8 version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find below a few links to other TheBrain 8 versions:
...click to view all...
TheBrain 8 is a program offered by TheBrain Technologies. Some users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to uninstall TheBrain 8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall TheBrain 8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TheBrain 8 or simply click the Search feature and type in "TheBrain 8". If it is installed on your PC the TheBrain 8 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click TheBrain 8 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about TheBrain 8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TheBrain 8:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.thebrain.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\TheBrain\uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TheBrain 8.
8. After removing TheBrain 8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TheBrain 8 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TheBrain 8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall TheBrain 8 by TheBrain Technologies from your PC, we are not saying that TheBrain 8 by TheBrain Technologies is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TheBrain 8 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-15 20:33:11.637