This info is about TheBrain 8 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall TheBrain 8 from your systemTheBrain Technologies
. You can read more on TheBrain Technologies or check for application updates here
. More info about the application TheBrain 8 can be found at http://www.thebrain.com
. TheBrain 8 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\THINK\TheBrain directory, subject to the user's decision. TheBrain 8's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\THINK\TheBrain\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is titled TheBrain.exe and its approximative size is 592.00 KB (606208 bytes).
The executables below are part of TheBrain 8. They occupy an average of 921.84 KB (943968
bytes) on disk.
- TheBrain.exe (592.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (295.00 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (34.84 KB)
The current page applies to TheBrain 8 version 126.96.36.199
alone. Click on the links below for other TheBrain 8 versions:
...click to view all...
TheBrain 8 is a program offered by the software company TheBrain Technologies. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. This is efortful because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to erase TheBrain 8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase TheBrain 8 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find TheBrain 8 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TheBrain 8". The TheBrain 8 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click TheBrain 8 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding TheBrain 8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TheBrain 8:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.thebrain.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\THINK\TheBrain\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TheBrain 8.
8. After uninstalling TheBrain 8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong TheBrain 8 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TheBrain 8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall TheBrain 8 by TheBrain Technologies from your computer, we are not saying that TheBrain 8 by TheBrain Technologies is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TheBrain 8 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-04-07 05:22:01.673