Texmacs is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Texmacs from your systemMAGIX
. Further information on MAGIX can be found here
. More details about the application Texmacs can be seen at http://www.texmacs.org/
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TeXmacs directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. Texmacs's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\TeXmacs\unins000.exe. texmacs.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 34.66 MB (36342149 bytes) on disk.
Texmacs is comprised of the following executables which occupy 62.15 MB (65169241
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (2.44 MB)
- FullName.exe (17.50 KB)
- gs.exe (18.42 MB)
- SumatraPDF.exe (6.18 MB)
- texmacs.exe (34.66 MB)
- wget.exe (438.50 KB)
- winwallet.exe (7.50 KB)
This page is about Texmacs version 1.99.10
alone. For other Texmacs versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Texmacs is an application offered by MAGIX. Some computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Texmacs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Texmacs from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Texmacs or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Texmacs". If it is installed on your PC the Texmacs app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Texmacs in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Texmacs, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Texmacs:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.texmacs.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TeXmacs\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Texmacs.
8. After removing Texmacs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Texmacs which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Texmacs with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Texmacs by MAGIX from your PC, we are not saying that Texmacs by MAGIX is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Texmacs in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-24 16:22:23.887