Texmacs is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Texmacs from your computerMAGIX
. Take a look here
for more details on MAGIX. You can read more about related to Texmacs at http://www.texmacs.org/
. Usually the Texmacs application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TeXmacs folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Texmacs by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\TeXmacs\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. texmacs.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 14.62 MB (15332407 bytes) on disk.
Texmacs is comprised of the following executables which occupy 15.93 MB (16704162
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- gswin32c.exe (136.00 KB)
- texmacs.exe (14.62 MB)
- tm_graphviz.exe (51.67 KB)
The current web page applies to Texmacs version 1.99.286338678
only. Click on the links below for other Texmacs versions:
...click to view all...
Texmacs is a program marketed by the software company MAGIX. Some computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Texmacs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Texmacs from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Texmacs or simply click the Search feature and type in "Texmacs". If it is installed on your PC the Texmacs application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Texmacs in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Texmacs, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Texmacs:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.texmacs.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TeXmacs\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Texmacs.
8. After uninstalling Texmacs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Texmacs which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Texmacs with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Texmacs by MAGIX from your computer, nor are we saying that Texmacs by MAGIX is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Texmacs in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-09 18:20:12.277