This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Tally.ERP 9 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Tally.ERP 9 from your computerTally Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
. You can find out more on Tally Solutions Pvt. Ltd. or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Tally\Tally.ERP9 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Tally.ERP 9 is C:\Program Files\Tally\Tally.ERP9\setup.exe /UNINSTALL. The application's main executable file is named tally.exe and it has a size of 5.57 MB (5842112 bytes).
The executables below are part of Tally.ERP 9. They take an average of 12.70 MB (13314392
bytes) on disk.
- regodbc64.exe (2.04 MB)
- Setup.exe (2.70 MB)
- tally.exe (5.57 MB)
- tallygatewayserver.exe (2.38 MB)
The current page applies to Tally.ERP 9 version 6.3.07656
alone. You can find here a few links to other Tally.ERP 9 releases:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall Tally.ERP 9.The files below are left behind on your disk by Tally.ERP 9's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Tally.ERP 9.lnk
Tally.ERP 9 is a program offered by Tally Solutions Pvt. Ltd.. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because doing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Tally.ERP 9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Tally.ERP 9 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Tally.ERP 9 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Tally.ERP 9". If it exists on your system the Tally.ERP 9 program will be found very quickly. When you click Tally.ERP 9 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Tally.ERP 9, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Tally.ERP 9.
8. After uninstalling Tally.ERP 9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Tally.ERP 9 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Tally.ERP 9 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Tally.ERP 9 by Tally Solutions Pvt. Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Tally.ERP 9 by Tally Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Tally.ERP 9 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-12-17 04:16:21.863