Tally.ERP 9 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Tally.ERP 9 from your computerTally Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
. Further information on Tally Solutions Pvt. Ltd. can be found here
. Usually the Tally.ERP 9 application is found in the C:\Program Files\Tally.ERP9 directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Tally.ERP 9 is C:\Program Files\Tally.ERP9\setup.exe /UNINSTALL. Tally.ERP 9's main file takes about 5.76 MB (6043024 bytes) and its name is tally.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Tally.ERP 9. They take 7.97 MB (8357536
bytes) on disk.
- regodbc32.exe (479.89 KB)
- Setup.exe (1.02 MB)
- tally.exe (5.76 MB)
- tallygatewayserver.exe (737.39 KB)
This page is about Tally.ERP 9 version 5.3.0329
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Tally.ERP 9:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Files remaining:
Many times the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Tally.ERP 9.lnk
Tally.ERP 9 is an application by Tally Solutions Pvt. Ltd.. Some users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK action to uninstall Tally.ERP 9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Tally.ERP 9 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Tally.ERP 9 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Tally.ERP 9". The Tally.ERP 9 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Tally.ERP 9 in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Tally.ERP 9, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Tally.ERP 9.
8. After removing Tally.ERP 9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Tally.ERP 9 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Tally.ERP 9 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Tally.ERP 9 by Tally Solutions Pvt. Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that Tally.ERP 9 by Tally Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Tally.ERP 9 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 08:41:30.003