Tally.ERP 9 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Tally.ERP 9 from your computerTally Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
. Additional info about Tally Solutions Pvt. Ltd. can be seen here
. Tally.ERP 9 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Tally.ERP9 directory, depending on the user's decision. You can remove Tally.ERP 9 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Tally.ERP9\setup.exe /UNINSTALL. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled tally.exe and it has a size of 1.99 MB (2083520 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside Tally.ERP 9. They take about 6.82 MB (7155016
bytes) on disk.
- regodbc64.exe (3.08 MB)
- Setup.exe (1.03 MB)
- tally.exe (1.99 MB)
- tallygatewayserver.exe (744.18 KB)
The current page applies to Tally.ERP 9 version 5.3.6814
alone. Click on the links below for other Tally.ERP 9 versions:
...click to view all...
Tally.ERP 9 is an application marketed by Tally Solutions Pvt. Ltd.. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Tally.ERP 9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Tally.ERP 9 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Tally.ERP 9 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Tally.ERP 9". If it exists on your system the Tally.ERP 9 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Tally.ERP 9 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Tally.ERP 9, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Tally.ERP 9.
8. After removing Tally.ERP 9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Tally.ERP 9 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Tally.ERP 9 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Tally.ERP 9 by Tally Solutions Pvt. Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that Tally.ERP 9 by Tally Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Tally.ERP 9 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-30 18:15:19.153