You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Tally.ERP 9 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Tally.ERP 9 from your systemTally Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
. Check out here
for more info on Tally Solutions Pvt. Ltd.. Tally.ERP 9 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Tally.ERP9 directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can remove Tally.ERP 9 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Tally.ERP9\setup.exe /UNINSTALL. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 5.58 MB (5850304 bytes) on disk and is titled tally.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Tally.ERP 9. They occupy 25.32 MB (26544800
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- regodbc64.exe (2.04 MB)
- Setup.exe (2.71 MB)
- tally.exe (5.58 MB)
- tallygatewayserver.exe (2.39 MB)
- regodbc64.exe (2.03 MB)
- Setup.exe (2.69 MB)
- tally.exe (5.52 MB)
- tallygatewayserver.exe (2.36 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.4.59897
of Tally.ERP 9. You can find below info on other versions of Tally.ERP 9:
...click to view all...
Tally.ERP 9 is a program marketed by the software company Tally Solutions Pvt. Ltd.. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY procedure to erase Tally.ERP 9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Tally.ERP 9 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Tally.ERP 9 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Tally.ERP 9". If it exists on your system the Tally.ERP 9 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Tally.ERP 9 in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Tally.ERP 9, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Tally.ERP 9.
8. After removing Tally.ERP 9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Tally.ERP 9 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Tally.ERP 9 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Tally.ERP 9 by Tally Solutions Pvt. Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Tally.ERP 9 by Tally Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Tally.ERP 9 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-06-25 02:39:39.360