TOWER is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall TOWER from your PCPower Line Systems, Inc.
. You can find out more on Power Line Systems, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please follow https://www.powline.com/products.html
if you want to read more on TOWER on Power Line Systems, Inc.'s web page. The application is usually installed in the C:\program files (x86)\pls\tower folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling TOWER is C:\program files (x86)\pls\tower\tower64.exe -UNINSTALL 'c:\program files (x86)\pls\tower\uninstall.dat'. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 17.22 MB (18053296 bytes) on disk and is called tower64.exe.
The following executables are installed together with TOWER. They take about 30.96 MB (32468320
bytes) on disk.
- tower.exe (13.75 MB)
- tower64.exe (17.22 MB)
This info is about TOWER version 14.54
alone. You can find below a few links to other TOWER versions:
...click to view all...
TOWER is an application released by Power Line Systems, Inc.. Frequently, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to erase TOWER is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete TOWER from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find TOWER or simply click the Search feature and type in "TOWER". If it exists on your system the TOWER app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click TOWER in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about TOWER, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TOWER:
- The publisher is: https://www.powline.com/products.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\program files (x86)\pls\tower\tower64.exe -UNINSTALL 'c:\program files (x86)\pls\tower\uninstall.dat'
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TOWER.
8. After uninstalling TOWER, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong TOWER which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing TOWER with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove TOWER by Power Line Systems, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that TOWER by Power Line Systems, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove TOWER supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-20 18:08:44.313