TOWER is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall TOWER from your computerPower Line Systems, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more info on Power Line Systems, Inc.. You can read more about related to TOWER at https://www.powline.com/products.html
. Usually the TOWER program is found in the C:\program files (x86)\pls\tower directory, depending on the user's option during setup. TOWER's full uninstall command line is C:\program files (x86)\pls\tower\tower64.exe -UNINSTALL 'c:\program files (x86)\pls\tower\uninstall.dat'. tower64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 18.38 MB (19269752 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of TOWER. They occupy an average of 18.38 MB (19269752
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to TOWER version 16.01
only. For more TOWER versions please click below:
...click to view all...
TOWER is a program marketed by Power Line Systems, Inc.. Frequently, users try to uninstall it. This is hard because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall TOWER is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove TOWER from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find TOWER or simply click the Search field and type in "TOWER". If it is installed on your PC the TOWER program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click TOWER in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about TOWER, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TOWER:
- The software company is: https://www.powline.com/products.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\program files (x86)\pls\tower\tower64.exe -UNINSTALL 'c:\program files (x86)\pls\tower\uninstall.dat'
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TOWER.
8. After removing TOWER, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TOWER which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing TOWER with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove TOWER by Power Line Systems, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that TOWER by Power Line Systems, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove TOWER supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-02-11 23:46:21.990