TOWER is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall TOWER from your computerPower Line Systems, Inc.
. More information on Power Line Systems, Inc. can be seen here
. Please open http://www.powline.com/products.html
if you want to read more on TOWER on Power Line Systems, Inc.'s website. The program is usually installed in the C:\program files (x86)\pls\tower directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing TOWER is C:\program files (x86)\pls\tower\tower64.exe -UNINSTALL. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 13.78 MB (14445464 bytes) on disk and is titled tower64.exe.
The following executable files are contained in TOWER. They occupy 24.43 MB (25618224
bytes) on disk.
- tower.exe (10.66 MB)
- tower64.exe (13.78 MB)
The current web page applies to TOWER version 14.29
only. You can find below info on other releases of TOWER:
...click to view all...
TOWER is a program by the software company Power Line Systems, Inc.. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. This can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to remove TOWER is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete TOWER from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TOWER or simply activate the Search field and type in "TOWER". If it is installed on your PC the TOWER program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click TOWER in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about TOWER, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TOWER:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.powline.com/products.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\program files (x86)\pls\tower\tower64.exe -UNINSTALL
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TOWER.
8. After removing TOWER, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong TOWER that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TOWER using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall TOWER by Power Line Systems, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that TOWER by Power Line Systems, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TOWER in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-05 02:09:33.493