This page is about TOWER for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall TOWER from your systemPower Line Systems, Inc.
. More information on Power Line Systems, Inc. can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.powline.com/products.html
if you want to read more on TOWER on Power Line Systems, Inc.'s website. Usually the TOWER program is installed in the C:\program files (x86)\pls\tower folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling TOWER is C:\program files (x86)\pls\tower\tower64.exe -UNINSTALL. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. TOWER's main file takes around 9.69 MB (10163088 bytes) and is named tower64.exe.
TOWER installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 17.02 MB (17846048
bytes) on disk.
- tower.exe (7.33 MB)
- tower64.exe (9.69 MB)
This page is about TOWER version 12.50
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of TOWER:
...click to view all...
TOWER is an application marketed by the software company Power Line Systems, Inc.. Some computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to remove TOWER is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall TOWER from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find TOWER or simply activate the Search field and type in "TOWER". The TOWER application will be found automatically. When you click TOWER in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about TOWER, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TOWER:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.powline.com/products.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\program files (x86)\pls\tower\tower64.exe -UNINSTALL
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TOWER.
8. After removing TOWER, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of TOWER which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TOWER using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove TOWER by Power Line Systems, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that TOWER by Power Line Systems, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove TOWER in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-22 16:45:11.917