TOSHIBA Password Utility
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall TOSHIBA Password Utility for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall TOSHIBA Password Utility from your PCToshiba Corporation
. Open here
where you can read more on Toshiba Corporation. Usually the TOSHIBA Password Utility program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Toshiba\PasswordUtility folder, depending on the user's option during install. The application's main executable file is called TosPU.exe and its approximative size is 307.84 KB (315232 bytes).
TOSHIBA Password Utility installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 744.71 KB (762584
bytes) on disk.
- TosPU.exe (307.84 KB)
- TPUStartMenu.exe (87.37 KB)
- DevCtrl.exe (61.00 KB)
- RGUpdate.exe (288.50 KB)
The current web page applies to TOSHIBA Password Utility version 22.214.171.124
alone. For more TOSHIBA Password Utility versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove TOSHIBA Password Utility.Many times the following registry data will not be cleaned:
TOSHIBA Password Utility is a program released by Toshiba Corporation. Some people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall TOSHIBA Password Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall TOSHIBA Password Utility with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find TOSHIBA Password Utility or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TOSHIBA Password Utility". If it exists on your system the TOSHIBA Password Utility program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click TOSHIBA Password Utility in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding TOSHIBA Password Utility, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TOSHIBA Password Utility.
8. After removing TOSHIBA Password Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of TOSHIBA Password Utility that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing TOSHIBA Password Utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove TOSHIBA Password Utility by Toshiba Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that TOSHIBA Password Utility by Toshiba Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove TOSHIBA Password Utility in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:07:28.623