TOSHIBA Password Utility
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall TOSHIBA Password Utility for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall TOSHIBA Password Utility from your computerToshiba Corporation
. Open here
where you can read more on Toshiba Corporation. Usually the TOSHIBA Password Utility program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Toshiba\PasswordUtility folder, depending on the user's option during install. The application's main executable file is called TosPU.exe and its approximative size is 307.84 KB (315232 bytes).
TOSHIBA Password Utility installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 744.71 KB (762584
bytes) on disk.
- TosPU.exe (307.84 KB)
- TPUStartMenu.exe (87.37 KB)
- DevCtrl.exe (61.00 KB)
- RGUpdate.exe (288.50 KB)
The current web page applies to TOSHIBA Password Utility version 184.108.40.206
alone. For more TOSHIBA Password Utility versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove TOSHIBA Password Utility.Many times the following registry data will not be cleaned:
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
TOSHIBA Password Utility is a program by Toshiba Corporation. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall TOSHIBA Password Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase TOSHIBA Password Utility from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate TOSHIBA Password Utility or simply click the Search field and type in "TOSHIBA Password Utility". If it exists on your system the TOSHIBA Password Utility program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click TOSHIBA Password Utility in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding TOSHIBA Password Utility, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TOSHIBA Password Utility.
8. After uninstalling TOSHIBA Password Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong TOSHIBA Password Utility that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TOSHIBA Password Utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall TOSHIBA Password Utility by Toshiba Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that TOSHIBA Password Utility by Toshiba Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TOSHIBA Password Utility in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:07:28.623