TOSHIBA Password Utility
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove TOSHIBA Password Utility for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall TOSHIBA Password Utility from your computerToshiba Corporation
. You can read more on Toshiba Corporation or check for application updates here
. TOSHIBA Password Utility is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Toshiba\PasswordUtility directory, subject to the user's option. The application's main executable file is labeled TosPU.exe and its approximative size is 304.84 KB (312160 bytes).
TOSHIBA Password Utility installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 741.71 KB (759512
bytes) on disk.
- TosPU.exe (304.84 KB)
- TPUStartMenu.exe (87.37 KB)
- DevCtrl.exe (61.00 KB)
- RGUpdate.exe (288.50 KB)
This page is about TOSHIBA Password Utility version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find below info on other releases of TOSHIBA Password Utility:
...click to view all...
TOSHIBA Password Utility is an application released by Toshiba Corporation. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove TOSHIBA Password Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase TOSHIBA Password Utility from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate TOSHIBA Password Utility or simply click the Search feature and type in "TOSHIBA Password Utility". The TOSHIBA Password Utility program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select TOSHIBA Password Utility in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about TOSHIBA Password Utility, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TOSHIBA Password Utility.
8. After removing TOSHIBA Password Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of TOSHIBA Password Utility that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TOSHIBA Password Utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove TOSHIBA Password Utility by Toshiba Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that TOSHIBA Password Utility by Toshiba Corporation is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove TOSHIBA Password Utility supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-03 19:11:13.110