TOSHIBA Password Utility
This page contains detailed information on how to remove TOSHIBA Password Utility for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall TOSHIBA Password Utility from your PCToshiba Corporation
. Additional info about Toshiba Corporation can be read here
. Usually the TOSHIBA Password Utility program is found in the C:\Program Files\Toshiba\PasswordUtility directory, depending on the user's option during setup. TosPU.exe is the TOSHIBA Password Utility's main executable file and it takes about 656.50 KB (672256 bytes) on disk.
TOSHIBA Password Utility installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.07 MB (1119608
bytes) on disk.
- TosPU.exe (656.50 KB)
- TPUStartMenu.exe (87.37 KB)
- DevCtrl.exe (61.00 KB)
- RGUpdate.exe (288.50 KB)
The current web page applies to TOSHIBA Password Utility version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find below info on other versions of TOSHIBA Password Utility:
...click to view all...
TOSHIBA Password Utility is a program offered by Toshiba Corporation. Some computer users choose to remove this application. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to remove TOSHIBA Password Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete TOSHIBA Password Utility from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate TOSHIBA Password Utility or simply activate the Search field and type in "TOSHIBA Password Utility". If it exists on your system the TOSHIBA Password Utility program will be found automatically. When you select TOSHIBA Password Utility in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding TOSHIBA Password Utility, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TOSHIBA Password Utility.
8. After removing TOSHIBA Password Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong TOSHIBA Password Utility which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TOSHIBA Password Utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall TOSHIBA Password Utility by Toshiba Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that TOSHIBA Password Utility by Toshiba Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall TOSHIBA Password Utility supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-22 08:21:52.410