TOSHIBA Password Utility
TOSHIBA Password Utility is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall TOSHIBA Password Utility from your systemToshiba Corporation
. Take a look here
for more details on Toshiba Corporation. TOSHIBA Password Utility is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Toshiba\PasswordUtility folder, depending on the user's choice. The application's main executable file is called TosPU.exe and it has a size of 314.84 KB (322400 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with TOSHIBA Password Utility. They occupy about 751.71 KB (769752
bytes) on disk.
- TosPU.exe (314.84 KB)
- TPUStartMenu.exe (87.37 KB)
- DevCtrl.exe (61.00 KB)
- RGUpdate.exe (288.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of TOSHIBA Password Utility. For more TOSHIBA Password Utility versions please click below:
...click to view all...
TOSHIBA Password Utility is a program offered by the software company Toshiba Corporation. Sometimes, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to remove TOSHIBA Password Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall TOSHIBA Password Utility from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find TOSHIBA Password Utility or simply click the Search field and type in "TOSHIBA Password Utility". The TOSHIBA Password Utility app will be found automatically. After you click TOSHIBA Password Utility in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding TOSHIBA Password Utility, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TOSHIBA Password Utility.
8. After removing TOSHIBA Password Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TOSHIBA Password Utility that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TOSHIBA Password Utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove TOSHIBA Password Utility by Toshiba Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that TOSHIBA Password Utility by Toshiba Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove TOSHIBA Password Utility in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-25 15:54:24.887