Sunbelt Enterprise Agent
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Sunbelt Enterprise Agent for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Sunbelt Enterprise Agent from your systemSunbelt Software
. Go over here
where you can read more on Sunbelt Software. You can see more info on Sunbelt Enterprise Agent at http://www.SunbeltSoftware.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sunbelt Software\SBEAgent directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. Sunbelt.Tools.Run64.exe is the Sunbelt Enterprise Agent's main executable file and it takes approximately 238.83 KB (244560 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Sunbelt Enterprise Agent. They occupy about 9.95 MB (10429064
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- fwsdk_installer_64.exe (122.09 KB)
- fwsdk_installer_32.exe (106.59 KB)
- SBAgentDiagnosticTool.exe (389.33 KB)
- SBAMCommandLineScanner.exe (429.33 KB)
- SBAMCreateRestore.exe (145.33 KB)
- SBAMSafeModeUI.exe (813.33 KB)
- SBAMSvc.exe (2.60 MB)
- SBAMTray.exe (1.22 MB)
- sbamui.exe (3.24 MB)
- sbbd_64.exe (26.83 KB)
- sbbd_32.exe (27.33 KB)
- SBEAgentUpgrader.exe (141.33 KB)
- SBPIMSvc.exe (177.33 KB)
- SBRC.exe (193.33 KB)
- Sunbelt.Tools.Run64.exe (238.83 KB)
This info is about Sunbelt Enterprise Agent version 4.0.3275
only. Click on the links below for other Sunbelt Enterprise Agent versions:
Sunbelt Enterprise Agent is an application offered by Sunbelt Software. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Sunbelt Enterprise Agent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Sunbelt Enterprise Agent from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Sunbelt Enterprise Agent or simply click the Search field and type in "Sunbelt Enterprise Agent". The Sunbelt Enterprise Agent program will be found automatically. When you select Sunbelt Enterprise Agent in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Sunbelt Enterprise Agent, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Sunbelt Enterprise Agent.
8. After uninstalling Sunbelt Enterprise Agent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Sunbelt Enterprise Agent that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Sunbelt Enterprise Agent with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Sunbelt Enterprise Agent by Sunbelt Software from your computer, we are not saying that Sunbelt Enterprise Agent by Sunbelt Software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Sunbelt Enterprise Agent in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-14 15:01:46.583