Sunbelt Enterprise Agent
Sunbelt Enterprise Agent is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Sunbelt Enterprise Agent from your PCSunbelt Software
. Further information on Sunbelt Software can be found here
. More data about the software Sunbelt Enterprise Agent can be found at http://www.SunbeltSoftware.com
. Sunbelt Enterprise Agent is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Sunbelt Software\SBEAgent folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. SBAgentDiagnosticTool.exe is the Sunbelt Enterprise Agent's primary executable file and it takes about 389.29 KB (398632 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Sunbelt Enterprise Agent. They occupy about 4.99 MB (5227408
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SBAgentDiagnosticTool.exe (389.29 KB)
- SBAMCommandLineScanner.exe (253.29 KB)
- SBAMCreateRestore.exe (145.29 KB)
- SBAMSafeModeUI.exe (505.29 KB)
- SBAMSvc.exe (957.29 KB)
- SBAMTray.exe (653.29 KB)
- sbamui.exe (1.77 MB)
- SBEAgentUpgrader.exe (141.29 KB)
- SBRC.exe (193.29 KB)
- SBTISinstaller.exe (57.29 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.1.2775
of Sunbelt Enterprise Agent. Click on the links below for other Sunbelt Enterprise Agent versions:
Sunbelt Enterprise Agent is a program marketed by Sunbelt Software. Sometimes, people want to remove it. This is efortful because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Sunbelt Enterprise Agent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Sunbelt Enterprise Agent from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Sunbelt Enterprise Agent or simply activate the Search field and type in "Sunbelt Enterprise Agent". If it is installed on your PC the Sunbelt Enterprise Agent program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Sunbelt Enterprise Agent in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Sunbelt Enterprise Agent, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Sunbelt Enterprise Agent.
8. After uninstalling Sunbelt Enterprise Agent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Sunbelt Enterprise Agent which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Sunbelt Enterprise Agent with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Sunbelt Enterprise Agent by Sunbelt Software from your PC, we are not saying that Sunbelt Enterprise Agent by Sunbelt Software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Sunbelt Enterprise Agent in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-30 14:29:31.680