Sunbelt Enterprise Agent
Sunbelt Enterprise Agent is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Sunbelt Enterprise Agent from your PCSunbelt Software
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Sunbelt Software. Further information about Sunbelt Enterprise Agent can be found at http://www.SunbeltSoftware.com
. Usually the Sunbelt Enterprise Agent program is found in the C:\Program Files\Sunbelt Software\SBEAgent directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The program's main executable file is titled Sunbelt.Tools.Run64.exe and it has a size of 238.83 KB (244560 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Sunbelt Enterprise Agent. They occupy 10.18 MB (10673680
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SBAgentDiagnosticTool.exe (393.33 KB)
- SBAMCommandLineScanner.exe (429.33 KB)
- SBAMCreateRestore.exe (145.33 KB)
- SBAMSafeModeUI.exe (813.33 KB)
- SBAMSvc.exe (2.64 MB)
- SBAMTray.exe (1.27 MB)
- sbamui.exe (3.35 MB)
- SBEAgentUpgrader.exe (141.33 KB)
- SBPIMSvc.exe (177.33 KB)
- SBRC.exe (193.33 KB)
- SBSetupDrivers.exe (130.59 KB)
- Sunbelt.Tools.Run64.exe (238.83 KB)
- sbbd.exe (27.33 KB)
- sbbd.exe (26.83 KB)
- SBSetupDrivers.exe (151.09 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.0.3907
of Sunbelt Enterprise Agent. You can find below a few links to other Sunbelt Enterprise Agent releases:
Sunbelt Enterprise Agent is a program marketed by Sunbelt Software. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY procedure to erase Sunbelt Enterprise Agent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Sunbelt Enterprise Agent from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Sunbelt Enterprise Agent or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Sunbelt Enterprise Agent". If it is installed on your PC the Sunbelt Enterprise Agent program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Sunbelt Enterprise Agent in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Sunbelt Enterprise Agent, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Sunbelt Enterprise Agent.
8. After removing Sunbelt Enterprise Agent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Sunbelt Enterprise Agent that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Sunbelt Enterprise Agent using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Sunbelt Enterprise Agent by Sunbelt Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Sunbelt Enterprise Agent by Sunbelt Software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Sunbelt Enterprise Agent supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-16 10:24:54.700