Sunbelt Enterprise Agent
Sunbelt Enterprise Agent is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Sunbelt Enterprise Agent from your computerSunbelt Software
. More information on Sunbelt Software can be seen here
. You can read more about on Sunbelt Enterprise Agent at http://www.SunbeltSoftware.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sunbelt Software\SBEAgent folder (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file occupies 389.29 KB (398632 bytes) on disk and is labeled SBAgentDiagnosticTool.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Sunbelt Enterprise Agent. They occupy about 5.04 MB (5281200
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SBAgentDiagnosticTool.exe (389.29 KB)
- SBAMCommandLineScanner.exe (253.29 KB)
- SBAMCreateRestore.exe (145.29 KB)
- SBAMSafeModeUI.exe (505.29 KB)
- SBAMSvc.exe (988.32 KB)
- SBAMTray.exe (653.29 KB)
- sbamui.exe (1.77 MB)
- sbbd.exe (21.50 KB)
- SBEAgentUpgrader.exe (141.29 KB)
- SBRC.exe (193.29 KB)
- SBTISinstaller.exe (57.29 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.1.2837
of Sunbelt Enterprise Agent. You can find below info on other versions of Sunbelt Enterprise Agent:
Sunbelt Enterprise Agent is a program offered by Sunbelt Software. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. This is difficult because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to erase Sunbelt Enterprise Agent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Sunbelt Enterprise Agent with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Sunbelt Enterprise Agent or simply click the Search feature and type in "Sunbelt Enterprise Agent". The Sunbelt Enterprise Agent app will be found automatically. When you select Sunbelt Enterprise Agent in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Sunbelt Enterprise Agent, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Sunbelt Enterprise Agent.
8. After uninstalling Sunbelt Enterprise Agent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Sunbelt Enterprise Agent that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Sunbelt Enterprise Agent using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Sunbelt Enterprise Agent by Sunbelt Software from your computer, we are not saying that Sunbelt Enterprise Agent by Sunbelt Software is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Sunbelt Enterprise Agent supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-23 23:09:50.680