Streamlink is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Streamlink from your systemStreamlink
. More info about Streamlink can be read here
. More data about the software Streamlink can be found at https://streamlink.github.io/
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Streamlink folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Streamlink\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Streamlink. streamlink.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 95.20 KB (97485 bytes) on disk.
Streamlink contains of the executables below. They occupy 48.16 MB (50497930
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (121.26 KB)
- streamlink.exe (95.20 KB)
- streamlinkw.exe (88.70 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (47.30 MB)
- python.exe (95.65 KB)
- pythonw.exe (94.15 KB)
- rtmpdump.exe (388.92 KB)
This web page is about Streamlink version 1.4.0
only. For more Streamlink versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Streamlink is an application marketed by Streamlink. Some computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Streamlink is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Streamlink from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Streamlink or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Streamlink". If it exists on your system the Streamlink program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Streamlink in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Streamlink, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Streamlink:
- The software company is: https://streamlink.github.io/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Streamlink\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Streamlink.
8. After removing Streamlink, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Streamlink that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Streamlink using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Streamlink by Streamlink from your PC, we are not saying that Streamlink by Streamlink is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Streamlink in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 13:53:03.230