You can find below details on how to uninstall Streamlink for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Streamlink from your PCStreamlink
. Take a look here
for more details on Streamlink. More details about the app Streamlink can be found at https://streamlink.github.io/
. Streamlink is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Streamlink folder, subject to the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Streamlink is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Streamlink\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Streamlink's primary file takes around 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) and is called streamlink.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Streamlink. They take 54.91 MB (57574549
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (236.44 KB)
- streamlink.exe (64.00 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (54.07 MB)
- python.exe (38.65 KB)
- pythonw.exe (38.65 KB)
- rtmpdump.exe (479.41 KB)
The current page applies to Streamlink version 0.12.1
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Streamlink:
...click to view all...
Streamlink is a program released by the software company Streamlink. Frequently, computer users want to erase it. This can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to erase Streamlink is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Streamlink from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Streamlink or simply activate the Search field and type in "Streamlink". The Streamlink application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Streamlink in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Streamlink, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Streamlink:
- The web site of the application is: https://streamlink.github.io/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Streamlink\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Streamlink.
8. After removing Streamlink, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Streamlink that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Streamlink with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Streamlink by Streamlink from your PC, we are not saying that Streamlink by Streamlink is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Streamlink in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-21 11:28:53.373