Start Menu is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Start Menu from your computerPokki
. Go over here
where you can read more on Pokki. The program is usually located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. Start Menu's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 7.51 MB (7874536 bytes) on disk and is named ServiceHostApp.exe.
Start Menu contains of the executables below. They take 20.79 MB (21801400
bytes) on disk.
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.51 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (10.29 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (2.93 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Start Menu version 0.269.7.881
alone. For other Start Menu versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Start Menu is a program by the software company Pokki. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Start Menu is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Start Menu from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Start Menu or simply click the Search field and type in "Start Menu". If it is installed on your PC the Start Menu app will be found automatically. When you click Start Menu in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Start Menu, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Start Menu.
8. After uninstalling Start Menu, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Start Menu that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Start Menu using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Start Menu by Pokki from your computer, nor are we saying that Start Menu by Pokki is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Start Menu in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-08 13:35:23.323