Start Menu is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Start Menu from your computerPokki
. You can find out more on Pokki or check for application updates here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Start Menu is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe is the Start Menu's primary executable file and it occupies about 2.93 MB (3069928 bytes) on disk.
Start Menu is composed of the following executables which take 21.09 MB (22111672
bytes) on disk:
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.51 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (10.59 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (2.93 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
This web page is about Start Menu version 0.269.7.981
only. For more Start Menu versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Start Menu is a program marketed by Pokki. Some computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY action to remove Start Menu is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Start Menu from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Start Menu or simply click the Search feature and type in "Start Menu". If it is installed on your PC the Start Menu application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Start Menu in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Start Menu, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Start Menu.
8. After removing Start Menu, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Start Menu that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Start Menu using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Start Menu by Pokki from your computer, nor are we saying that Start Menu by Pokki is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Start Menu in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-16 13:08:18.110