Start Menu is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Start Menu from your computerPokki
. More information on Pokki can be seen here
. Usually the Start Menu application is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Start Menu is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe. Start Menu's primary file takes about 2.93 MB (3069928 bytes) and is named ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe.
Start Menu installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 21.09 MB (22111160
bytes) on disk.
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.51 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (10.59 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (2.93 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
This page is about Start Menu version 0.269.7.966
alone. You can find here a few links to other Start Menu versions:
...click to view all...
Start Menu is an application by the software company Pokki. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Start Menu is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Start Menu from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Start Menu or simply click the Search field and type in "Start Menu". The Start Menu application will be found very quickly. When you click Start Menu in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Start Menu, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Start Menu.
8. After removing Start Menu, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Start Menu which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Start Menu using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Start Menu by Pokki from your PC, nor are we saying that Start Menu by Pokki is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Start Menu supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 09:31:55.630