This page is about StarMoney for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall StarMoney from your systemStarFinanz
. Take a look here
for more information on StarFinanz. StarMoney is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\StarMoney 10 directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. StartStarMoney.exe is the StarMoney's main executable file and it takes around 178.81 KB (183104 bytes) on disk.
StarMoney contains of the executables below. They take 18.90 MB (19817336
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- imacros.exe (877.20 KB)
- imgr.exe (301.20 KB)
- OflAgent.exe (28.81 KB)
- SCRConfig.exe (195.81 KB)
- smkonv.exe (89.81 KB)
- StarMoney.exe (581.31 KB)
- StartStarMoney.exe (178.81 KB)
- offlagent.exe (163.64 KB)
- StarMoneyOnlineUpdate.exe (685.31 KB)
- Startcenter.exe (1.84 MB)
- StartcenterSMP.exe (1.83 MB)
- FastClient.exe (2.31 MB)
- NetPlayer6.exe (718.37 KB)
- netviewerK6.exe (1.64 MB)
- smouhelper.exe (134.31 KB)
- TeamViewerQS_de-idcfsnhckt.exe (5.22 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of StarMoney. You can find below info on other application versions of StarMoney:
...click to view all...
StarMoney is a program marketed by the software company StarFinanz. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. This is difficult because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove StarMoney is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall StarMoney from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find StarMoney or simply click the Search field and type in "StarMoney". The StarMoney program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select StarMoney in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about StarMoney, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall StarMoney.
8. After removing StarMoney, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of StarMoney that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling StarMoney with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove StarMoney by StarFinanz from your PC, nor are we saying that StarMoney by StarFinanz is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove StarMoney supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 07:33:31.320