This page is about StarMoney for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall StarMoney from your computerStarFinanz
. You can read more on StarFinanz or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\StarMoney 9.0 folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. StartStarMoney.exe is the StarMoney's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 188.81 KB (193344 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in StarMoney. They occupy 20.61 MB (21610696
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- imacros.exe (877.20 KB)
- imgr.exe (301.20 KB)
- OflAgent.exe (57.31 KB)
- SCRConfig.exe (193.31 KB)
- smkonv.exe (84.31 KB)
- StarMoney.exe (532.81 KB)
- StartStarMoney.exe (188.81 KB)
- offlagent.exe (1.78 MB)
- StarMoneyOnlineUpdate.exe (681.14 KB)
- Startcenter.exe (1.91 MB)
- StartcenterSMP.exe (1.89 MB)
- FastClient.exe (2.31 MB)
- NetPlayer6.exe (718.37 KB)
- netviewerK6.exe (1.64 MB)
- smouhelper.exe (137.81 KB)
- TeamViewerQS_de-idcfsnhckt.exe (5.22 MB)
The current web page applies to StarMoney version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find here a few links to other StarMoney releases:
...click to view all...
StarMoney is a program by the software company StarFinanz. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall StarMoney is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase StarMoney from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find StarMoney or simply click the Search feature and type in "StarMoney". If it exists on your system the StarMoney application will be found very quickly. When you click StarMoney in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding StarMoney, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall StarMoney.
8. After uninstalling StarMoney, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong StarMoney that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling StarMoney with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall StarMoney by StarFinanz from your PC, we are not saying that StarMoney by StarFinanz is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall StarMoney supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 17:30:11.897