StarMoney is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall StarMoney from your computerStarFinanz
. Open here
where you can find out more on StarFinanz. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\StarMoney 8.0 directory (same installation drive as Windows). StarMoney's main file takes about 169.14 KB (173200 bytes) and its name is StartStarMoney.exe.
StarMoney is comprised of the following executables which occupy 13.69 MB (14350872
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- imacros.exe (877.20 KB)
- imgr.exe (301.20 KB)
- OflAgent.exe (55.64 KB)
- SCRConfig.exe (192.14 KB)
- smkonv.exe (76.64 KB)
- StarMoney.exe (460.14 KB)
- StartStarMoney.exe (169.14 KB)
- offlagent.exe (2.78 MB)
- offlagent.exe (2.82 MB)
- StarMoneyOnlineUpdate.exe (683.28 KB)
- StartcenterSMP.exe (2.87 MB)
- NetPlayer.exe (718.37 KB)
- NetViewer.exe (1.64 MB)
- smouhelper.exe (126.14 KB)
This page is about StarMoney version 184.108.40.206
alone. Click on the links below for other StarMoney versions:
...click to view all...
StarMoney is an application offered by the software company StarFinanz. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to remove StarMoney is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete StarMoney from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate StarMoney or simply click the Search field and type in "StarMoney". If it exists on your system the StarMoney application will be found very quickly. When you select StarMoney in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding StarMoney, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall StarMoney.
8. After uninstalling StarMoney, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong StarMoney that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling StarMoney using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove StarMoney by StarFinanz from your PC, nor are we saying that StarMoney by StarFinanz is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove StarMoney supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 19:15:15.060