StarMoney is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall StarMoney from your computerStarFinanz
. Open here
where you can find out more on StarFinanz. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\StarMoney 8.0 directory (same installation drive as Windows). StarMoney's main file takes about 169.14 KB (173200 bytes) and its name is StartStarMoney.exe.
StarMoney is comprised of the following executables which occupy 13.69 MB (14350872
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- imacros.exe (877.20 KB)
- imgr.exe (301.20 KB)
- OflAgent.exe (55.64 KB)
- SCRConfig.exe (192.14 KB)
- smkonv.exe (76.64 KB)
- StarMoney.exe (460.14 KB)
- StartStarMoney.exe (169.14 KB)
- offlagent.exe (2.78 MB)
- offlagent.exe (2.82 MB)
- StarMoneyOnlineUpdate.exe (683.28 KB)
- StartcenterSMP.exe (2.87 MB)
- NetPlayer.exe (718.37 KB)
- NetViewer.exe (1.64 MB)
- smouhelper.exe (126.14 KB)
This page is about StarMoney version 22.214.171.124
alone. Click on the links below for other StarMoney versions:
...click to view all...
StarMoney is an application offered by the software company StarFinanz. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to remove StarMoney is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete StarMoney from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate StarMoney or simply click the Search feature and type in "StarMoney". If it exists on your system the StarMoney app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click StarMoney in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding StarMoney, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall StarMoney.
8. After uninstalling StarMoney, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong StarMoney that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling StarMoney using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove StarMoney by StarFinanz from your PC, nor are we saying that StarMoney by StarFinanz is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove StarMoney supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 19:15:15.060