This web page contains thorough information on how to remove StarMoney for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall StarMoney from your computerStarFinanz
. Check out here
where you can get more info on StarFinanz. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\StarMoney 11 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file occupies 187.11 KB (191600 bytes) on disk and is labeled StartStarMoney.exe.
The following executables are installed along with StarMoney. They take about 21.71 MB (22763352
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- imacros.exe (877.20 KB)
- imgr.exe (301.20 KB)
- OflAgent.exe (31.61 KB)
- SCRConfig.exe (192.61 KB)
- smkonv.exe (88.61 KB)
- StarMoney.exe (568.11 KB)
- StartStarMoney.exe (187.11 KB)
- offlagent.exe (2.19 MB)
- StarMoneyOnlineUpdate.exe (684.61 KB)
- Startcenter.exe (2.24 MB)
- StartcenterSMP.exe (2.22 MB)
- FastClient.exe (2.31 MB)
- NetPlayer6.exe (718.37 KB)
- netviewerK6.exe (1.64 MB)
- smouhelper.exe (139.61 KB)
- TeamViewerQS_de-idcfsnhckt.exe (5.22 MB)
The current page applies to StarMoney version 220.127.116.113
alone. You can find here a few links to other StarMoney releases:
...click to view all...
StarMoney is an application marketed by the software company StarFinanz. Some users choose to uninstall this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall StarMoney is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall StarMoney with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate StarMoney or simply activate the Search field and type in "StarMoney". If it exists on your system the StarMoney program will be found very quickly. After you click StarMoney in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding StarMoney, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall StarMoney.
8. After removing StarMoney, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of StarMoney that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling StarMoney with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove StarMoney by StarFinanz from your computer, nor are we saying that StarMoney by StarFinanz is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove StarMoney supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-14 08:41:17.917