Spark Security Browser
This info is about Spark Security Browser for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Spark Security Browser from your systemBaidu Inc.
. Further information on Baidu Inc. can be found here
. Spark Security Browser is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\baidu\SparkSafe\resource\application directory, subject to the user's decision. Spark Security Browser's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\baidu\SparkSafe\resource\application\xiezai.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 3.53 MB (3704560 bytes) on disk and is called xiezai.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Spark Security Browser. They take 3.53 MB (3704560
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Spark Security Browser version 33.11
alone. Click on the links below for other Spark Security Browser versions:
...click to view all...
Spark Security Browser has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Generally the following registry keys will not be removed:
Spark Security Browser is a program offered by the software company Baidu Inc.. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Spark Security Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Spark Security Browser from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Spark Security Browser or simply click the Search feature and type in "Spark Security Browser". If it exists on your system the Spark Security Browser app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Spark Security Browser in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Spark Security Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Spark Security Browser.
8. After removing Spark Security Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Spark Security Browser which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Spark Security Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Spark Security Browser by Baidu Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Spark Security Browser by Baidu Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Spark Security Browser in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 08:04:44.617