Spark Security Browser
This info is about Spark Security Browser for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Spark Security Browser from your PCBaidu Inc.
. Further information on Baidu Inc. can be seen here
. Usually the Spark Security Browser application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\baidu\SparkSafe\resource\application directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Spark Security Browser is C:\Program Files\baidu\SparkSafe\resource\application\xiezai.exe. Spark Security Browser's main file takes about 3.56 MB (3736584 bytes) and its name is xiezai.exe.
The executable files below are part of Spark Security Browser. They occupy about 3.56 MB (3736584
bytes) on disk.
This page is about Spark Security Browser version 33.7
only. Click on the links below for other Spark Security Browser versions:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall Spark Security Browser you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Spark Security Browser is an application offered by the software company Baidu Inc.. Sometimes, users try to erase this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Spark Security Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Spark Security Browser from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Spark Security Browser or simply click the Search field and type in "Spark Security Browser". The Spark Security Browser app will be found automatically. After you click Spark Security Browser in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Spark Security Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Spark Security Browser.
8. After removing Spark Security Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Spark Security Browser that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Spark Security Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Spark Security Browser by Baidu Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Spark Security Browser by Baidu Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Spark Security Browser supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 07:40:15.413