Spark Security Browser
Spark Security Browser is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Spark Security Browser from your PCBaidu Inc.
. More info about Baidu Inc. can be found here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\baidu\SparkSafe\resource\application directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Spark Security Browser is C:\Program Files\baidu\SparkSafe\resource\application\xiezai.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Spark Security Browser's primary file takes around 3.53 MB (3703968 bytes) and its name is xiezai.exe.
Spark Security Browser contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.53 MB (3703968
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about Spark Security Browser version 33.10
alone. You can find below a few links to other Spark Security Browser releases:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Registry keys:
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
Spark Security Browser is an application offered by Baidu Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to remove this application. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Spark Security Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Spark Security Browser from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Spark Security Browser or simply click the Search feature and type in "Spark Security Browser". If it exists on your system the Spark Security Browser application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Spark Security Browser in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Spark Security Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Spark Security Browser.
8. After removing Spark Security Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Spark Security Browser that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Spark Security Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Spark Security Browser by Baidu Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Spark Security Browser by Baidu Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Spark Security Browser in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-02 05:24:09.227