Spark Security Browser
This web page is about Spark Security Browser for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Spark Security Browser from your systemBaidu Inc.
. More info about Baidu Inc. can be read here
. Spark Security Browser is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\baidu\SparkSafe\resource\application folder, subject to the user's choice. You can uninstall Spark Security Browser by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\baidu\SparkSafe\resource\application\xiezai.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.52 MB (3694968 bytes) on disk and is called xiezai.exe.
The executables below are part of Spark Security Browser. They take an average of 3.52 MB (3694968
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 26.6
of Spark Security Browser. Click on the links below for other Spark Security Browser versions:
...click to view all...
Spark Security Browser is an application offered by Baidu Inc.. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Spark Security Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Spark Security Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Spark Security Browser or simply click the Search field and type in "Spark Security Browser". The Spark Security Browser app will be found automatically. After you select Spark Security Browser in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Spark Security Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Spark Security Browser.
8. After uninstalling Spark Security Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Spark Security Browser that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Spark Security Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Spark Security Browser by Baidu Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Spark Security Browser by Baidu Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Spark Security Browser supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-08 10:01:32.330