Sophos Exploit Prevention
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Sophos Exploit Prevention for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Sophos Exploit Prevention from your computerSophos Limited
. More data about Sophos Limited can be seen here
. You can read more about about Sophos Exploit Prevention at http://www.sophos.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert directory (same installation drive as Windows). Sophos Exploit Prevention's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert\Uninstall.exe. Sophos Exploit Prevention's primary file takes around 1.32 MB (1381392 bytes) and is called Uninstall.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Sophos Exploit Prevention. They take 6.29 MB (6591608
bytes) on disk.
- EXPTelem.exe (415.54 KB)
- hmpalert.exe (4.56 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.32 MB)
This page is about Sophos Exploit Prevention version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find below a few links to other Sophos Exploit Prevention releases:
...click to view all...
Sophos Exploit Prevention is an application released by Sophos Limited. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Sophos Exploit Prevention is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Sophos Exploit Prevention from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Sophos Exploit Prevention or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Sophos Exploit Prevention". If it exists on your system the Sophos Exploit Prevention program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Sophos Exploit Prevention in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Sophos Exploit Prevention, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sophos Exploit Prevention:
- The software company is: http://www.sophos.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Sophos Exploit Prevention.
8. After uninstalling Sophos Exploit Prevention, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Sophos Exploit Prevention which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Sophos Exploit Prevention using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Sophos Exploit Prevention by Sophos Limited from your computer, we are not saying that Sophos Exploit Prevention by Sophos Limited is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Sophos Exploit Prevention in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-05-21 11:52:14.410