Sophos Exploit Prevention
Sophos Exploit Prevention is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Sophos Exploit Prevention from your systemSophos Limited
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Sophos Limited. More information about Sophos Exploit Prevention can be seen at http://www.sophos.com
. Sophos Exploit Prevention is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Sophos Exploit Prevention is C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.32 MB (1381392 bytes) on disk and is named Uninstall.exe.
Sophos Exploit Prevention installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 12.17 MB (12763400
bytes) on disk.
- EXPTelem.exe (415.54 KB)
- hmpalert.exe (4.56 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.32 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.32 MB)
- hmpalert.exe (4.57 MB)
The current page applies to Sophos Exploit Prevention version 184.108.40.2061
only. You can find below a few links to other Sophos Exploit Prevention releases:
...click to view all...
Sophos Exploit Prevention is a program marketed by Sophos Limited. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. This is efortful because removing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Sophos Exploit Prevention is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Sophos Exploit Prevention using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Sophos Exploit Prevention or simply activate the Search field and type in "Sophos Exploit Prevention". The Sophos Exploit Prevention app will be found automatically. After you click Sophos Exploit Prevention in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Sophos Exploit Prevention, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sophos Exploit Prevention:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.sophos.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Sophos Exploit Prevention.
8. After uninstalling Sophos Exploit Prevention, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Sophos Exploit Prevention which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Sophos Exploit Prevention with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Sophos Exploit Prevention by Sophos Limited from your computer, we are not saying that Sophos Exploit Prevention by Sophos Limited is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Sophos Exploit Prevention in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-23 16:49:46.153