Sophos Exploit Prevention
Sophos Exploit Prevention is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Sophos Exploit Prevention from your systemSophos Limited
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Sophos Limited. More information about Sophos Exploit Prevention can be seen at http://www.sophos.com
. Sophos Exploit Prevention is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Sophos Exploit Prevention is C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.32 MB (1381392 bytes) on disk and is named Uninstall.exe.
Sophos Exploit Prevention installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 12.17 MB (12763400
bytes) on disk.
- EXPTelem.exe (415.54 KB)
- hmpalert.exe (4.56 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.32 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.32 MB)
- hmpalert.exe (4.57 MB)
The current page applies to Sophos Exploit Prevention version 18.104.22.1681
only. You can find below a few links to other Sophos Exploit Prevention releases:
...click to view all...
Sophos Exploit Prevention is a program marketed by Sophos Limited. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. This is efortful because removing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Sophos Exploit Prevention is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Sophos Exploit Prevention using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Sophos Exploit Prevention or simply click the Search field and type in "Sophos Exploit Prevention". The Sophos Exploit Prevention application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Sophos Exploit Prevention in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Sophos Exploit Prevention, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sophos Exploit Prevention:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.sophos.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HitmanPro.Alert\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Sophos Exploit Prevention.
8. After uninstalling Sophos Exploit Prevention, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Sophos Exploit Prevention which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Sophos Exploit Prevention with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Sophos Exploit Prevention by Sophos Limited from your computer, we are not saying that Sophos Exploit Prevention by Sophos Limited is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Sophos Exploit Prevention in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-23 16:49:46.153