Sophos Exploit Prevention
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Sophos Exploit Prevention for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Sophos Exploit Prevention from your systemSophos Limited
. Open here
for more information on Sophos Limited. You can read more about related to Sophos Exploit Prevention at http://www.sophos.com
. Sophos Exploit Prevention is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\HitmanPro.Alert directory, regulated by the user's choice. C:\Program Files\HitmanPro.Alert\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Sophos Exploit Prevention. Uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.33 MB (1390272 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Sophos Exploit Prevention. They take about 6.33 MB (6641024
bytes) on disk.
- EXPTelem.exe (266.87 KB)
- hmpalert.exe (4.75 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.33 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Sophos Exploit Prevention. Click on the links below for other Sophos Exploit Prevention versions:
...click to view all...
Sophos Exploit Prevention is an application released by Sophos Limited. Some users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to erase Sophos Exploit Prevention is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Sophos Exploit Prevention with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Sophos Exploit Prevention or simply click the Search feature and type in "Sophos Exploit Prevention". If it exists on your system the Sophos Exploit Prevention program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Sophos Exploit Prevention in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Sophos Exploit Prevention, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sophos Exploit Prevention:
- The software company is: http://www.sophos.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\HitmanPro.Alert\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Sophos Exploit Prevention.
8. After uninstalling Sophos Exploit Prevention, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Sophos Exploit Prevention which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Sophos Exploit Prevention with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Sophos Exploit Prevention by Sophos Limited from your PC, we are not saying that Sophos Exploit Prevention by Sophos Limited is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Sophos Exploit Prevention in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-26 21:24:24.117