Slack is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Slack from your systemSlack Technologies Inc.
. Check out here
where you can read more on Slack Technologies Inc.. The program is often located in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\slack folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall Slack by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\slack\Update.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called slack.exe and occupies 299.48 KB (306672 bytes).
Slack is composed of the following executables which take 211.92 MB (222211488
bytes) on disk:
- slack.exe (299.48 KB)
- squirrel.exe (1.50 MB)
- slack.exe (99.33 MB)
- squirrel.exe (1.50 MB)
- slack.exe (107.80 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.7.01
of Slack. You can find here a few links to other Slack releases:
...click to view all...
Slack is a program released by Slack Technologies Inc.. Some computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Slack is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Slack from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Slack or simply activate the Search field and type in "Slack". The Slack app will be found very quickly. When you click Slack in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Slack, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Slack.
8. After uninstalling Slack, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Slack which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Slack using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Slack by Slack Technologies Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Slack by Slack Technologies Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Slack in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 18:16:35.093