Silver Oak Casino
Silver Oak Casino is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Silver Oak Casino from your systemRealTimeGaming Software
. Open here
where you can find out more on RealTimeGaming Software. Silver Oak Casino is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Silver Oak Casino folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. casino.exe is the Silver Oak Casino's primary executable file and it occupies around 38.50 KB (39424 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Silver Oak Casino. They take about 1.30 MB (1358336
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (38.50 KB)
- cefsubproc.exe (203.00 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (542.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 16.12.0
of Silver Oak Casino. For more Silver Oak Casino versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Silver Oak Casino is a program marketed by RealTimeGaming Software. Frequently, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE action to remove Silver Oak Casino is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Silver Oak Casino from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Silver Oak Casino or simply activate the Search field and type in "Silver Oak Casino". If it is installed on your PC the Silver Oak Casino application will be found automatically. After you click Silver Oak Casino in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Silver Oak Casino, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Silver Oak Casino.
8. After uninstalling Silver Oak Casino, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Silver Oak Casino which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Silver Oak Casino using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Silver Oak Casino by RealTimeGaming Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Silver Oak Casino by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Silver Oak Casino in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-15 11:15:17.713