Silver Oak Casino
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Silver Oak Casino for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Silver Oak Casino from your systemRealTimeGaming Software
. Further information on RealTimeGaming Software can be found here
. Silver Oak Casino is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Silver Oak Casino directory, depending on the user's decision. The application's main executable file occupies 29.50 KB (30208 bytes) on disk and is labeled casino.exe.
Silver Oak Casino contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.11 MB (1168896
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (29.50 KB)
- cefsubproc.exe (206.00 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (453.00 KB)
This data is about Silver Oak Casino version 16.07.0
alone. You can find here a few links to other Silver Oak Casino versions:
...click to view all...
Silver Oak Casino is a program released by the software company RealTimeGaming Software. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to erase Silver Oak Casino is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Silver Oak Casino from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Silver Oak Casino or simply activate the Search field and type in "Silver Oak Casino". If it is installed on your PC the Silver Oak Casino app will be found automatically. After you select Silver Oak Casino in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Silver Oak Casino, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Silver Oak Casino.
8. After removing Silver Oak Casino, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Silver Oak Casino that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Silver Oak Casino using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Silver Oak Casino by RealTimeGaming Software from your PC, we are not saying that Silver Oak Casino by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Silver Oak Casino in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 05:23:04.220