Silver Oak Casino
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Silver Oak Casino for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Silver Oak Casino from your computerRealTimeGaming Software
. Go over here
for more details on RealTimeGaming Software. Silver Oak Casino is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Silver Oak Casino directory, depending on the user's decision. The program's main executable file occupies 38.50 KB (39424 bytes) on disk and is labeled casino.exe.
Silver Oak Casino contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.32 MB (1379328
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (38.50 KB)
- cefsubproc.exe (206.50 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (551.00 KB)
This web page is about Silver Oak Casino version 19.01.0
alone. You can find here a few links to other Silver Oak Casino releases:
...click to view all...
Silver Oak Casino is a program released by the software company RealTimeGaming Software. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. This can be hard because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to erase Silver Oak Casino is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Silver Oak Casino with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Silver Oak Casino or simply click the Search feature and type in "Silver Oak Casino". If it exists on your system the Silver Oak Casino app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Silver Oak Casino in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Silver Oak Casino, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Silver Oak Casino.
8. After removing Silver Oak Casino, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Silver Oak Casino which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Silver Oak Casino with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Silver Oak Casino by RealTimeGaming Software from your PC, we are not saying that Silver Oak Casino by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Silver Oak Casino in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-03-03 12:17:33.930