Silver Oak Casino
Silver Oak Casino is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Silver Oak Casino from your PCRealTimeGaming Software
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on RealTimeGaming Software. Silver Oak Casino is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Silver Oak Casino folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The program's main executable file is labeled casino.exe and its approximative size is 29.50 KB (30208 bytes).
Silver Oak Casino installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 480.50 KB (492032
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (29.50 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (451.00 KB)
The current page applies to Silver Oak Casino version 14.9.0
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Silver Oak Casino:
...click to view all...
Silver Oak Casino is an application marketed by the software company RealTimeGaming Software. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to remove Silver Oak Casino is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Silver Oak Casino with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Silver Oak Casino or simply activate the Search field and type in "Silver Oak Casino". If it exists on your system the Silver Oak Casino program will be found very quickly. When you click Silver Oak Casino in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Silver Oak Casino, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Silver Oak Casino.
8. After uninstalling Silver Oak Casino, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Silver Oak Casino that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Silver Oak Casino using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Silver Oak Casino by RealTimeGaming Software from your PC, we are not saying that Silver Oak Casino by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Silver Oak Casino supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-10-29 23:24:33.720