SetIP is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall SetIP from your systemSamsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
. More information about Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. can be read here
. More details about the software SetIP can be seen at http://www.samsung.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Samsung Printers\SetIP directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can remove SetIP by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Samsung Printers\SetIP\Uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. SetIp.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 5.77 MB (6051696 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of SetIP. They occupy about 6.11 MB (6407051
bytes) on disk.
- ReadmeTxt.exe (88.00 KB)
- SetIp.exe (5.77 MB)
- Uninst.exe (65.86 KB)
- uninstall.exe (193.17 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.05.03.00
of SetIP. You can find below info on other versions of SetIP:
SetIP is an application by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall SetIP is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase SetIP from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SetIP or simply click the Search field and type in "SetIP". If it is installed on your PC the SetIP program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click SetIP in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about SetIP, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SetIP:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.samsung.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Samsung Printers\SetIP\Uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SetIP.
8. After uninstalling SetIP, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SetIP that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SetIP using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SetIP by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that SetIP by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove SetIP supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 12:14:22.003