This web page is about SetIP for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall SetIP from your systemSamsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
. More information on Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. can be found here
. Please follow http://www.samsung.com
if you want to read more on SetIP on Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.'s website. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung Printers\SetIP directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for SetIP is C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung Printers\SetIP\Uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is titled SetIp.exe and occupies 5.77 MB (6051696 bytes).
The executables below are part of SetIP. They occupy about 6.11 MB (6403337
bytes) on disk.
- ReadmeTxt.exe (88.00 KB)
- SetIp.exe (5.77 MB)
- Uninst.exe (65.86 KB)
- uninstall.exe (189.54 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.04.01.00
of SetIP. For other SetIP versions please click below:
SetIP is a program offered by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall SetIP is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase SetIP from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SetIP or simply activate the Search field and type in "SetIP". If it exists on your system the SetIP application will be found automatically. After you select SetIP in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding SetIP, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SetIP:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.samsung.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung Printers\SetIP\Uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SetIP.
8. After uninstalling SetIP, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SetIP which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SetIP using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove SetIP by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that SetIP by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove SetIP supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 00:57:09.130