SetIP is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall SetIP from your systemSamsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
. Further information on Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. can be found here
. Click on http://www.samsung.com
to get more facts about SetIP on Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.'s website. SetIP is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung Printers\SetIP folder, depending on the user's decision. You can remove SetIP by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung Printers\SetIP\Uninst.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called SetIp.exe and occupies 5.80 MB (6077520 bytes).
SetIP installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.14 MB (6436287
bytes) on disk.
- ReadmeTxt.exe (88.00 KB)
- SetIp.exe (5.80 MB)
- Uninst.exe (65.86 KB)
- uninstall.exe (196.50 KB)
This data is about SetIP version 1.05.05.00
alone. You can find here a few links to other SetIP versions:
SetIP is an application marketed by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to uninstall SetIP is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall SetIP with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SetIP or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SetIP". If it exists on your system the SetIP application will be found very quickly. After you select SetIP in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding SetIP, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SetIP:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.samsung.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung Printers\SetIP\Uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SetIP.
8. After removing SetIP, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SetIP that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SetIP with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SetIP by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that SetIP by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SetIP supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-01 18:27:59.297