SetIP is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall SetIP from your computerSamsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
. More information on Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.samsung.com
to get more details about SetIP on Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.'s website. SetIP is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Samsung Printers\SetIP folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can remove SetIP by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Samsung Printers\SetIP\Uninst.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled SetIp.exe and its approximative size is 5.80 MB (6078000 bytes).
SetIP is composed of the following executables which take 6.13 MB (6422969
bytes) on disk:
- ReadmeTxt.exe (88.00 KB)
- SetIp.exe (5.80 MB)
- Uninst.exe (65.86 KB)
- uninstall.exe (183.02 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.05.06.00
of SetIP. Click on the links below for other SetIP versions:
SetIP is an application released by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.. Some people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to remove SetIP is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove SetIP with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SetIP or simply activate the Search field and type in "SetIP". The SetIP program will be found very quickly. When you click SetIP in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding SetIP, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SetIP:
- The software company is: http://www.samsung.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Samsung Printers\SetIP\Uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SetIP.
8. After removing SetIP, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SetIP that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SetIP with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove SetIP by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that SetIP by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove SetIP supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 07:54:53.370