Samsung Easy Security Manager
You can find below details on how to uninstall Samsung Easy Security Manager for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Samsung Easy Security Manager from your PCSamsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
. More data about Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. can be found here
. Usually the Samsung Easy Security Manager application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Samsung\Samsung Easy Security Manager\SEInstall directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Samsung Easy Security Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Samsung\Samsung Easy Security Manager\SEInstall\Setup.exe" /R. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called Setup.exe and its approximative size is 1.62 MB (1701792 bytes).
Samsung Easy Security Manager installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.83 MB (4015424
bytes) on disk.
- Setup.exe (1.62 MB)
- SSndii.exe (480.00 KB)
- totalUninstaller.exe (1.49 MB)
- wiainst.exe (116.00 KB)
- wiainst64.exe (141.50 KB)
This web page is about Samsung Easy Security Manager version 220.127.116.11
alone. For other Samsung Easy Security Manager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Samsung Easy Security Manager is an application offered by the software company Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.. Some users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Samsung Easy Security Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Samsung Easy Security Manager with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Samsung Easy Security Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "Samsung Easy Security Manager". The Samsung Easy Security Manager program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Samsung Easy Security Manager in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Samsung Easy Security Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Samsung Easy Security Manager.
8. After uninstalling Samsung Easy Security Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Samsung Easy Security Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Samsung Easy Security Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Samsung Easy Security Manager by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Samsung Easy Security Manager by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Samsung Easy Security Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-11 23:41:17.867