Samsung Easy Security Manager
Samsung Easy Security Manager is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Samsung Easy Security Manager from your computerSamsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
. You can read more on Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. or check for application updates here
. Samsung Easy Security Manager is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ESM\SEInstall directory, subject to the user's decision. Samsung Easy Security Manager's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\ESM\SEInstall\Setup.exe. Samsung Easy Security Manager's main file takes about 1.24 MB (1302528 bytes) and its name is Setup.exe.
Samsung Easy Security Manager contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.11 MB (4310336
bytes) on disk.
- Setup.exe (1.24 MB)
- DrvConfig.exe (124.00 KB)
- DrvConfig64.exe (139.00 KB)
- totalUninstaller.exe (2.61 MB)
This data is about Samsung Easy Security Manager version 126.96.36.199
only. Click on the links below for other Samsung Easy Security Manager versions:
...click to view all...
Samsung Easy Security Manager is a program offered by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.. Some users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to remove Samsung Easy Security Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Samsung Easy Security Manager from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Samsung Easy Security Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "Samsung Easy Security Manager". If it exists on your system the Samsung Easy Security Manager program will be found very quickly. When you select Samsung Easy Security Manager in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Samsung Easy Security Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Samsung Easy Security Manager.
8. After uninstalling Samsung Easy Security Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Samsung Easy Security Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Samsung Easy Security Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Samsung Easy Security Manager by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that Samsung Easy Security Manager by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Samsung Easy Security Manager in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-12-06 05:50:11.453