Samsung Easy Security Manager
This web page is about Samsung Easy Security Manager for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Samsung Easy Security Manager from your PCSamsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
. Check out here
for more details on Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\ESM\SEInstall folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Samsung Easy Security Manager is "C:\Program Files\ESM\SEInstall\Setup.exe" /R. Setup.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.24 MB (1302528 bytes) on disk.
Samsung Easy Security Manager is comprised of the following executables which take 4.11 MB (4310336
bytes) on disk:
- Setup.exe (1.24 MB)
- DrvConfig.exe (124.00 KB)
- DrvConfig64.exe (139.00 KB)
- totalUninstaller.exe (2.61 MB)
This info is about Samsung Easy Security Manager version 2.3.13.001
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Samsung Easy Security Manager:
...click to view all...
Samsung Easy Security Manager is a program by the software company Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall it. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Samsung Easy Security Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Samsung Easy Security Manager from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Samsung Easy Security Manager or simply activate the Search field and type in "Samsung Easy Security Manager". If it exists on your system the Samsung Easy Security Manager app will be found automatically. After you select Samsung Easy Security Manager in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Samsung Easy Security Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Samsung Easy Security Manager.
8. After uninstalling Samsung Easy Security Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Samsung Easy Security Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Samsung Easy Security Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Samsung Easy Security Manager by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Samsung Easy Security Manager by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Samsung Easy Security Manager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 02:29:29.680