Samsung Easy Security Manager
This page contains complete information on how to remove Samsung Easy Security Manager for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Samsung Easy Security Manager from your computerSamsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
. More data about Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. can be seen here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ESM\SEInstall directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\ESM\SEInstall\Setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Samsung Easy Security Manager. Setup.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.24 MB (1300800 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Samsung Easy Security Manager. They occupy 4.11 MB (4308608
bytes) on disk.
- Setup.exe (1.24 MB)
- DrvConfig.exe (124.00 KB)
- DrvConfig64.exe (139.00 KB)
- totalUninstaller.exe (2.61 MB)
The current page applies to Samsung Easy Security Manager version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find below a few links to other Samsung Easy Security Manager releases:
...click to view all...
Samsung Easy Security Manager is an application marketed by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.. Frequently, people try to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to erase Samsung Easy Security Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Samsung Easy Security Manager from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Samsung Easy Security Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "Samsung Easy Security Manager". If it exists on your system the Samsung Easy Security Manager program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Samsung Easy Security Manager in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Samsung Easy Security Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Samsung Easy Security Manager.
8. After removing Samsung Easy Security Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Samsung Easy Security Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Samsung Easy Security Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Samsung Easy Security Manager by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that Samsung Easy Security Manager by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Samsung Easy Security Manager in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-07-05 01:26:26.880